Wanna watch 30+ Pottery Workshops without Leaving Home? Well then, you’re in the right place!
What: 3 Days of Pottery Workshops. When: November 27th-29th 2020. Where: All Online!
Photo courtesy of Adrain Sassoon
PLUS: THE CERAMICS CONGRESS: KOREA EDITION
As well as the awesome speakers listed above, Hyeyoung Cho will be organizing a whole day to focus on Korea and Korean artists. We will be having a tea ceremony, Korean workshops and live Q&A’s, studio tours, cooking classes, and some fun challenges too! You won’t want to miss this!
November 29th 2020:
My name’s Joshua, and I run The Ceramic School.
And there’s a big problem in the pottery world at the moment.
You see, going to art fairs, workshops, and demos are all amazing.
You meet new people, learn new techniques, and most of all, have fun with old and new friends.
But traditional ceramics conferences across the world are very restrictive in terms of who can join in and consume the information…
They are physically at one location.
Which you normally have to fly to.
This excludes a whole lot of people.
- Ceramic artists from around the globe miss out on the opportunity to talk about their passion and share their knowledge.
- Aspiring potters who are too far away miss out on learning new techniques and ideas.
- Parents who can’t leave their children at home miss out.
- Ceramic Students who can’t afford a ticket miss out.
- People in time-intensive jobs who can’t get away from work miss out.
- Pottery companies who can’t show off their latest products because of expensive booth fees miss out.
And even if you can take time off work, find a babysitter, book a hotel, book a flight or a train, drive for hours, pay for meals out…
On top of that, ceramics conferences normally charge an expensive entry fee for you to enter (usually a couple hundred dollars!)
This also excludes a ton of people who want simply cannot afford to attend…
and so even more potters miss out on learning something new and being inspired by something different.
It comes as no surprise that there are some big problems with real-life conferences around the world.
Conferences are significant contributors to CO2 emissions, pollution, and wasted food and water.
- The average conference attendee produces over 170 kilograms (375 lbs) of CO2 emissions per day.
- At a conference with 5,000 people, almost half (41%) of rubbish will go directly to landfill. (This is despite recycling and composting program efforts.)
- A three-day conference for 1,000 people creates on average 5,670 kilograms (12,500 lbs) of waste.
Well, imagine if you could attend a ceramics conference without traveling?
What if you could have the world’s top ceramic artists come to you, instead of you going to them?
What if we could cut out the venues, the travel, the expense?
What if you could join in the discussions and workshops and share your own experiences?
We believe that real learning comes from joining in and taking part.
We believe that you can learn something new from anyone, and your own experience and your own personal insight will benefit others if you have the possibility to share.
We believe there should be no secrets in ceramics.
These are the ideas that lead us to create The Ceramics Congress.
We have all the same features and energy of real-life events, but online.
You get to see amazing potters host inspiring talks/demonstrations…
You get to have the fun and excitement of being surrounded by other like-minded potters.
But, in a way that’s accessible as possible.
And, instead of charging a super expensive entry fee to cover the venue, the food, the staff, etc… We only charge you a small entry fee to help cover the costs of running our online software.
- You get to attend the conference at a very affordable rate.
- You get to see world-famous Ceramic Artists talk about their passion and share their insights.
- You get to network with other like-minded potters from around the world, all from the comfort of your own home.
- You get to see the latest and greatest pottery related products from famous pottery companies from around the world.
- And, you have the opportunity to buy the workshop replays at 95% off.
- We split this revenue with our speakers so that they get paid.
As you can see, it’s our aim is to Educate, Inspire and Inform people about ceramics.
We want as many people as possible, including the general public, to be able to see, and be inspired by, these great demo’s and talks (which are normally held behind closed doors)
We believe that this is the future of ceramics conferences.
- The Main Stage – for workshops, talks and demos.
- Group Sessions – for open round-table discussions, Q&A’s and group workshops.
- One-to-One Networking, for spontaneous video chats with random potters from around the world.
- Online Expo Booths – full of your favorite pottery companies giving live product demos and discounts, and answering your questions.
So far, we have helped just under 100k people from around the world view ceramic-based workshops from potters they wouldn’t normally be able to.
And we’ve paid out over $35,000 to our speakers.
I hope to see you there.
Founder of The Ceramics Congress
Ready to learn something new?
Get Your Ticket Now
Admission to The 3 Days of The Ceramics Congress
Watch Live - No Replays
Access during the Weekend
Admission & Replays
Admission to The 3 Days of The Ceramics Congress
Don't worry about missing a Discussion or Workshop
Lifetime access to The Ceramics Congress Replays
Admission to The Ceramics Congress, & Workshop Replays
Join the kick-off VIP party
Backstage Pass - meet the speakers.
100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
For only $10 for 72 hours of workshops – you can’t really go wrong! But if for any reason you are unhappy with the weekend workshop content, we will give you a full refund.
Most frequent questions and answers
What an offer!
72 Hours of jam-packed pottery workshops – for just $10!
It’s going to be like a Real-Life event!
This time around, we are going fully interactive.
We want to be together.
We want to make real connections.
And because of these wants; we have some brand new software that can have up to 100,000 potters all online at the same time.
This means we will be watching the workshops on the main stage altogether, and talking with each other in the live chat room.
We will be talking with each other face to face in live 20 person group calls like you would with friends and family.
We will be networking with random attendees in quick 5 minute chats.
We will be hosting live demos from our vendors in their online expo booths.
This will be a completely new experience, like nothing you have experienced before.
It’s like going to a real-life 3-day conference, but online.
And… all for just $10!
We’re so sure you’re going to LOVE The Ceramics Congress, that we will give you 100% of your money back if you don’t.
We have a jam-packed event for you:
On the main stage, we will be hosting live pottery workshops, music, and meditations.
We will be hosting group discussions, tackling a range of topics – from design to business.
These will be moderated, and also open – which means you also get to join in the conversation by turning on your mic & video.
A bit like speed dating – you get to talk for up to 5 minutes with a random attendee from around the world!
All your favorite pottery companies will be here showing off their latest pottery products, and giving you lots of special discounts 🙂
- Join in our Kick-Off VIP Party before The Ceramics Congress starts,
- Access to the backstage area during the whole weekend, where our speakers will be.
This special offer is only valid until shortly after The Ceramics Congress.
After that, you will be able to purchase the individual replays, but they will be $39 each.
That’s over $1370 if you were to buy them all individually!
You will be logged into our website instantly and automatically, where you can access all of the videos.
You can then either watch the replays online, or save them to your device.
Your Username and Password will be emailed to you.
Once we have the replays, we will edit them and put on English and Spanish subtitles!
Yes – as soon as you login, you can download the videos to your Computer, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
If you buy the $10 Weekend Ticket, then the workshops will be available to watch during the weekend.
If you buy the $59 ticket or the $99 VIP Ticket, then you get the workshop replays for life!
Once you purchase the workshops replays, you have lifetime access to them!
After The Ceramics Congress has ended, you will receive an email with your username and password to login to this website. This login info does not expire. You can use it to login for the rest of your life 🙂
You can either log in to this website and watch your videos online,
Or, you can download them as many times as you want, to all of your devices.
You can even download them and put them on a DVD for ease of use.
If you are not completely blown away by The Ceramics Congress, then we will give you a full refund!
We’ve received hundreds of 5-star reviews over the years… here are just a couple of them!