What do I get as a ceramic school member?
When you join our monthly membership you get:
- Instant access to our online library of ceramics workshops and Q&As.
- Watch at least 2 new live online ceramics workshops & Q&A’s per month.
- Join our monthly meetups to meet like minded potters from around the world.
Do I get access to the replays?
Yes, you get access to all of the replays 🙂
Do the workshops have captions?
We want to make our workshops as accessible as possible…
That’s why we add English captions to all of our workshop videos.
We are also working on adding Spanish subtitles too!
Can I suggest artists for workshops?
Yes, of course!
We would love to hear from you about which workshops you would like to see.
Just get in touch with us, and we will try our best to make it happen.
How much does it cost?
You can subscribe to three levels:
- Monthly: $29 USD / month
- Annually: $290 USD / year (Which saves you 2 months!)
- Limited Lifetime Deal: $697 USD (Just pay once, and never again!)
How can I pay?
You can pay with Credit Card or PayPal.
How can I Pause or Cancel my subscription?
It only takes the click of a button to easily unsubscribe.
Simply enter your email address here, login and you can:
- Update your payment information,
- Pause your subscription indefinitely (Pause subscription until you come back and manually resume it later),
- Pause temporarily (Pause subscription for a set period and it then resumes automatically)
- Cancel your membership all by yourself.
You do not need to email us, or call us up. You can do it all by yourself.
If you wish to attend this live event, then you will have to buy ticket to this live event separately. Either $10 to watch live, or $59 to also get all of the replays from this event.
However, most of the workshops from The Ceramics Congress will be added to our online shop to be sold separately as individual workshops afterward The Congress has ended – in which case you will have access to them via your membership.
This means that you could just purchase a $10 live ticket to attend the live event, and then wait for the workshops to be added into your membership.
(Please note, that not all workshops from The Ceramics Congress will be added – this depends on the artist.)Money Back Guarantee?
We have a Risk-Free Guarantee!
If you are not completely happy with what we have to offer, you can get your money back within the first 30 days. Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
What happens after I subscribe?
If you are already logged into your Ceramic School account, then you will get instant access to start watching right away!
If you have not yet got a Ceramic School account, then we will automatically make one for you, and you will receive an email with your login information, and you can then login right away to start watching!