Have you ever wanted to Raku Fire your Pots for Amazing Results?
How to Raku Fire Pottery
ONLINE Workshop with Don Williams
But you don't know how to set up your own raku kiln at home?
Raku Firing your pottery can leave you with amazingly beautiful results, and it is a really quick process!
Hi, my name's Don Williams from @FishPaint5,
And in this Raku-Firing workshop, I’m going to teach how to raku fire!
You're going to learn:
- All about Raku Kiln Safety
- Learn which Raku Clays you should use
- Learn all about the Raku Glazes
- The different Raku Firing Techniques
- The different Raku Kilns
- How to get your Raku Kiln up to the correct temperature
- And how to get the proper reduction
- And, we will also cover some bonus Raku post-firing techniques
We will also be having a Live Q&A after the workshop, and you will have lifetime access to the recording, and you will be able to download it to your device.
WHERE: All Online!
About Don Williams
My name is Don M Williams, I was born to be an artist.
I have been a professional potter for 30 years. I have been teaching pottery at the Morean Center for Clay for 20 years. My extremely talented wife Cristina has been working with Me for 20 years. The greatest joy in my career is watching others achieve success through skills that I have taught them.
Follow me on Instagram: