The Pottery Podcast
Coming Soon! Apply now to be a Host or a Guest!
The Pottery Podcast Application Form
How does The Pottery Podcast work?
- You tell us who we should invite to be a guest on our pottery podcast.
- We sell a limited number of 50 tickets for the live recording – so you can be a part of the discussion and be a part of the podcast.
- You can jump on the mic and ask questions to our guest. This means you could be featured on the podcast!
- You get a copy of the unedited video interview.
- We edit the interview and release the audio podcast a couple of weeks later.
- We use the money from the ticket sales to pay our guest for their time, and to book in the next guest you suggest 🙂
We sell a limited number of tickets (50) to our live podcast interview recordings.
- By charging a fee to join live, we can support our hosts & guests and pay them for their time right away.
- You get to come and meet your fav artists and ask them questions face to face!
- Your question may be featured on the podcast!
- We limit to just 50 tickets so that everyone has a chance to say hello to our guest.
Of course you can listen to our podcast for free 🙂
We edit the interviews and release the audio like a traditional audio podcast a couple of weeks after the live interview.
So, if you don’t want to be there for the live recording, you can listen for free.
But if you would like to be a part of the live discussion and meet our guest, then it’s best to buy a ticket and enjoy the live experience 🙂
We would love to hear your suggestions!
We are aiming this to be a community driven podcast, so if you would like to join in as a host, or as a guest, or if you have any suggestions as to who to invite or what topics to discuss, then just send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or suggestions 🙂
We are aiming to make this a community podcast, so please fill out the application form above!