Who is The Ceramic School?
The Ceramic School was founded in 2016.
Our aim is to help spread the joy of pottery throughout the world.
- 450k+ social media fans.
- 50k+ email list
- We reach over 19 Million people per month on Social Media.
- We have over 13k members in The Ceramics Community platform.
We have the platform
We want to bring Amazing Workshops to our audience,
and offer them an Amazing Price.
Image already added
Image already added
What you get
Filming Equipment & Rights
If you need a lapel microphone or a camera tripod for your smartphone, we will send these to you free of charge.
You get to keep the rights to your video workshop. There is no exclusive agreement. You can sell it on your own website afterwards.
50% of the admission
You will receive 50% of the profit from your live workshop sales.
We guarantee a minimum payment of $500 USD. (All of our workshops so far have exceeded this by far)
We will either pay you via PayPal, or Bank Transfer within 5 days after your workshop.
Royalties and Commissions
You will continue to get paid for as long as your workshop is in our online shop.
- 50% commission of any sale you refer to any workshop past or future.
- A share of 20% royalties from our monthly subscription
- Paid out every 6 months.
What will your Workshop look like?
What's the typical schedule?
Before the Workshop:
We will meet with you to talk about your workshop, answer any questions you have.
We will send you your microphone and phone stand.
You will then record your workshop, and upload your video clips to us to edit for you.
Once the workshop has been filmed and edited, and you are happy with it, we will begin promoting your workshop up to one month before.
We will promote it to our Email List, Web Traffic, and Social Media Accounts.
We will also run paid advertising to make sure that we fill up the seats.
Our aim is to get as many people signed up as possible - up to 1,000.
We will meet up 1 week before your workshop to do a run-through and test your video and audio - just to make sure it's alright on the night.
We will send you a link to join - it's really easy, there is no software to install.
During the workshop:
Obviously, this will be different for each individual workshop.0
But here is the general schedule.
You'll join the meeting, and we will introduce you to the attendees. We will have a quick chat to introduce you and what you will be talking about / demoing.
We will then show your workshop to the attendees.
During your workshop, the attendees can ask you questions and answer polls via the chat.
You can either answer these during your workshop in the chatbox, or we will save up the best questions to ask at the end of your workshop.
At the end of your workshop, we will have a live Q&A session.
People can ask you questions in the chat, or if you want, we can allow the guests to get on camera and ask you questions face-to-face. Whichever you prefer.
After your workshop, we can:
- Send you a copy of the replay. (You can do what you like with it)
- Send the attendees a digital replay of the Session.
Pricing your Workshop
We can handle payments and charge anything for your online workshop.
- We can host free Workshops.
- We can host paid workshops.
- We can host Donation based workshops. (Free to enter, plus optional donation)
We can charge your normal rate for a workshop.
But because we can have up to 1,000 people join your workshop live...
We could also offer anything up to a 90% discount and be like a Groupon for Pottery Workshops.
Charging less means...
- it's more accessible for people
- which means that more people will join,
- so you could earn more per workshop,
- and get more email contacts for you to send marketing to later on.
So for example:
- If your workshop usually costs $300 for a 3 hour workshop.
- We could offer it for around 90% off - and sell it for $29.
- Your workshop would also be recorded, and if you would like, we could then also sell the replays in our online shop.