Hi, I’m Stanislav Leontyev from Ukraine.
In this workshop I am going to teach you my technique for slip casting, how I then attach the parts together to create these sculptures, and then how I create and add delicate embellishments onto these porcelain sculptures.
When you buy this workshop, you get:
- Instant Access to Watch my pre-recorded Workshop
- The workshop is 1 hour 42 minutes long.
- You can watch it as soon as you purchase this workshop & login to your account.
- Bonus Q&A
- Watch my bonus 1 hour Q&A where I answered questions about my process face-to-face
- Lifetime Access to the Replays
- The workshop and the Q&A are recorded, and you will have lifetime access to it. You can watch it online, or download it to your device to watch offline at any time
After this workshop you could be making amazing work like this:
About Stanislav Leontyev:
I am mainly focused on modeling the form. I try to give our figurines the maximum balance and intensity of lines, which is typical for the outlines of a logo or an emblem. I am not always confident in my work as a sculptor. But I know that the flaws in my work will always be compensated by the design painted by Hanna.
Our figurines are usually custom made.
To place an order, you must send us a link to the item that you are interested in, and describe in detail how different (or how similar) you would like the new one to be. Please note that since each figurine is one of a kind, and made using our unique technique, some differences from the original item are unavoidable.
Our art requires lots of time, energy and attention to create. Because it is a very time-consuming process, and usually we already have many orders in place, it can sometimes be difficult to provide an accurate execution time.