I am Elnaz Iranpak and in this workshop I am going to show you how to decorate a ceramic plate using under-glaze technique.
Under-glaze painting is one of the techniques that allows you to perform many delicacies and details on the body of ceramic forms and at the same time, the method of doing it has its own simplicity and complexity.
In this workshop you will learn that
– How to make your own colors using stains, colored oxides and carbonates such as copper oxide or cobalt carbonate.
-How to transfer your own drawings to the ceramic surface using tracing paper and charcoal powder.
How put underglaze colors on surface and the right viscosity for colors.
When you buy this workshop, you get:
- Watch my Online Workshop
- Bonus Q&A
- Watch my bonus Q&A where I answer questions about my process face-to-face
- Lifetime Access to the Replays
- The workshop and the Q&A are recorded, and you will have lifetime access to it.
- You can watch it online, or download it to your device to watch offline at any time
After this workshop, you could be making amazing work like this:
I have been working on underglaze techniques about 15 years. and I have some researches in the field of Persian painting techniques, an old method
The charm of the underglaze painting technique for me is that it allows you to perform many details and elegance, and in my work, I have tried to turn the Persian painting figures and elements into ceramics with special designs inspired by old miniature paintings. Contemporary transmit.
So far, I have had a solo exhibition at “Abgineh Museum in Tehran” and several group exhibitions and biennials, and since 2016 I have been focusing on teaching this technique to those who are interested.
I love this technique and I want you to get acquainted with all the details and elegance.