Ceramic School Teacher Application Form
Are you a Ceramic Artist, Potter, or Sculptor?
Do you have a passion for a certain topic or interest?
Do you want to make a living by sharing your knowledge?
Do you want to earn an automated income?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be able to work with us!
We are looking for passionate ceramic artists to create their own online written and video courses to stock our online shop.
Its simple.. you can either:
- Write down everything you know about your selected topic,
- or create a series of videos to share your knowledge with the ceramic world.
What kind of things can I teach?
You can teach anything you want to, as long as you have the passion and knowledge!
Maybe you have built your own kilns, or mixed your own glazes.
You might have developed some unusual techniques used when creating ceramics, or some special ways to fire your pots.
You might just want to help people discover the basics of pottery.
Whatever topic you decide on, simply send us a message below so we can review your idea!
What happens then?
Our team will review your submission, and if we like it, we will help you out with any graphics or editing needed, and then host it on our online Ceramic School Shop.
We then advertise your Course to thousands of eager potters, and handle all of the complicated sales & bookkeeping stuff...
Apply now to download our starter pack.
Simply fill out the form below with the following information:
- Who you are & contact details.
- What is your experience.
- Do you want to create an Written or Video Course?
- What would you like to write about / teach.
- How long could you talk about the subject?
- What makes you the right person to teach the subject?