Hi, I’m Nikki Mizak, and in this workshop I will be showing you how I create these wonderful underglaze illustrations.
We will go over everything from what kind of underglazes to use, what kind of brushes, how to make sure your brush work is fine enough, and then how to illustrate a chicken.
For this workshop, I will be using:
- A Bisqued mug – Porcelain – but you can use any clay.
- Underglazes – I use Amaco – but you can use any underglaze.
- Brushes – I use a variety of brush shapes and sizes.
The workshop happens on Sunday 19th September at 10 AM PDT, 1 PM EDT, 7 PM CEST
When you buy this workshop, you get:
- Watch my Live Online Workshop
- The workshop will be around 1 hour 30 minutes long.
- Bonus Q&A
- Join my bonus 1 hour Q&A where you can ask me questions about my process face-to-face
- Lifetime Access to the Replays
- The workshop and the Q&A are recorded, and you will have lifetime access to it. You can watch it online, or download it to your device to watch offline at any time