Hi, I’m Joan Adams, and welcome to my workshop.
In this workshop you are not only going to be learning about the techniques I use to create wheel thrown sculptural forms, but also the design process that I follow to find a way in which to express my passion.
- White body or white earthenware clay.
- Slip made from same body
- Underglaze colours
- Amaco opalescent paint on glaze colours (low firing)
- Transparent earthenware glaze (BG6006) fires to 1120°C
- Wooden/metal sculpting tools
- Cake decorating tools (cookie cutters and roller imprinting tool)
- A large syringe (for making dots)
When you buy this workshop, you get:
- Watch my online Workshop on 15th August 2021
- Bonus Q&A – Join in my bonus Q&A where you can ask me questions about my process face-to-face
- Lifetime Access to the Replays – The workshop and the Q&A will be recorded, and you will have lifetime access to it. You can watch it online, or download it to your device to watch offline at any time
Read more about the workshop: https://ceramic.school/courses/joan-adams-wheel-thrown-altered-sculptural-shapes/