Hi, I’m Ilze, and in this workshop I will be showing you how to print onto your ceramics using silkscreens 🙂
Silkscreens can be used to print directly onto clay with beautiful results.
Your end product will have clean, crisp images and you can let your imagination run wild.
Being a creative artist, this means that you can now transfer your drawings onto your ceramic pieces and create perfect reprints for all the re-orders. You can now go one step up and deliver more unique pieces.
Silkscreens are more cost effective as you only need to have one made once and use it for re printing.
After this workshop, you could be making beautiful work like this:
- Ceramic piece, Slab / Bisque / Greenware.
- Hard bristle Brush
- Premade Silkscreens
- Gelli Pad (OPTIONAL – can be purchased online from Amazon)
- Mayco Silkscreen Medium (OPTIONAL)
- Wooden Form (OPTIONAL)
When you buy this workshop, you get:
- Instant Access to watch my pre-recorded Workshop
- Bonus Q&A – Watch my bonus Q&A where I answered questions about my process
- Lifetime Access to the Replays – The workshop and the Q&A are recorded, and you will have lifetime access to it. You can watch it online, or download it to your device to watch offline at any time
About Ilze Maartens:
Hi, I’m Ilze. I’m a self taught potter with a year of community pottery classes. I’ve always loved to create and experiment with art and ceramics is the perfect platform to play with.
Ceramics stole my heart the first time I touched clay. Knowing that I can change the ‘mud’ in front of me into a beautiful piece, was the most satisfying moment.
I did a Silkscreen course about 3 years before i started pottery and played around with combining the two. I absolutely loved the outcome. Experimenting with ideas is what makes our work stand out. Always experiment. It doesn’t matter if it works or not. You will always learn something new by experimenting and playing around with ideas.