Hello, I’m Greg Daly from Australia.
My workshop will cover Developing Glaze Surfaces, and affixed by exploring how to apply multiple glazes using different application techniques.
We will also touch on how to source new ideas, and then develop the surface finishes that create the effects that you want in your work. It’s gonna be fun!
When you buy this workshop, you get:
- Instant Access to Watch my pre-recorded Workshop
- The workshop is 1 hour 40 minutes long.
- Bonus Q&A
- Watch my bonus 1 hour Q&A where I answered questions about my process face-to-face
- Lifetime Access to the Replays
- The workshop and the Q&A are recorded, and you will have lifetime access to it. You can watch it online, or download it to your device to watch offline at any time
After this workshop, you could be making beautiful work like this:
About Greg Daly
Greg is internationally known and respected as a ceramic artist specialising in rich glaze effects. His work is represented in 24 international book publications, in 80 national and international art galleries and museums (including the National Gallery of Australia and the Victoria & Albert Museum, London), and he has won 36 national and international awards and is the author of three books on glazes.
He has now held 100 solo exhibitions and has also been included in over 250 national and international group exhibitions. He was President of Craft Australia from 1992-1995 and in 1999 he received an ARC grant to research the effect of firing cycles in the development of copper red glazes. In 2019 he was shortlisted for the Sidney Myer Fund Australian Ceramic Award at the Shepparton Art Museum.