Hi, my name is Anne-Laure Charlier, and in this workshop, I will be showing how to make a mignon vase.
I will be teaching you how to:
- and decorate the vase!
After this workshop, you could be making amazing work like this:
When you buy this workshop, you get:
- Instant Access to Watch my pre-recorded Workshop
- The workshop is 1 hour long.
- You can watch it as soon as you purchase this workshop & login to your account.
- Bonus Q&A
- Watch my bonus 1 hour Q&A where I answered questions about my process face-to-face
- Lifetime Access to the Replays
- The workshop and the Q&A are recorded, and you will have lifetime access to it. You can watch it online, or download it to your device to watch offline at any time
About Anne-Laure Charlier
I only work whith porcelain to create a poetic vessel, using different technics (sgraffito, mishima, underglazes…) and I want that each piece tells a story. My inspiration comes from where i live, in heart of nature (my house is between a deep forest and a wild river), from poetry of child’s books and from the animated movies of Hayao Miyazaki. I like to tell some stories on my pots and i hope they can bring you some whims in your dayly life. Each piece I make is a product of many steps whith a constant attention to detail. They are thrown or handbuild, with originals drawings, I use brushes and engobe (underglazes) like inks and water colors. It means each piece is original and unique by her form and her drawing even some themes are recurring.